Saturday, December 6, 2008

Washing, packing, packed, gone.

I'm going to miss Cerritos! I always claim that I don't get homesick, but this time, since not everyone will be with me, I'm supar sadz.

Thanks and love to Sarah and Melody for buying me the most bomb Christmas gift-in-preparation-for-the-frigid-trip-that-I-am-going-on-tomorrow ever. Now I'll only be REALLY cold instead of frozen on the ground like a hairy caveman in his loincloth.

I'll miss everyone, yes, everyone, especially Amy Chen. Wish you were coming with us so that I could hit on you and watch in delighted horror as you prance around your bedroom in underwear or a towel.

Still sick. Taking meds. Lots of 'em. Seems to be helping.

Love, love.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

come back happy!!!~

have fun have fun, you deserve it. :]